Complaints Handling Procedure
Updated over a week ago

We hope you’ll love Bullitt Satellite Messenger’s service, but if we don’t live up to your expectations, and we can’t resolve any issues you’ve experienced informally, then please don't hesitate to let us know. Our complaints procedure is as follows:

Contact us

We're really sorry you've had a bad experience with Bullitt Satellite Messenger, we'd love a chance to get things back on track.

To speak to us, you can call our dedicated service team on

If you prefer to use email, you can write to us at the following address: [email protected]

Alternatively, you can write to us with your complaint at the following address: Bullitt Satellite Messenger, One Valpy, Valpy Street, Reading RG1 1AR, England.

We'll let you know when we've received your complaint, and will start our investigation. We may need to call you to update you on how things are going.

Once we've reviewed your complaint, our aim is to resolve it within five working days. If it's going to take longer, we'll keep you up to date on our progress.

In certain countries, if we're unable to resolve your complaint within eight weeks, you may have the right to take your complaint to a third party for resolution via Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). For instance, in the United Kingdom, complaints may be escalated to the Ombudsman Service (contact details below).

Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)

If you’ve registered a complaint with us but it remains open after eight weeks, we’ll issue you with an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) letter (sometimes known as a “deadlock letter”) by either email or post. You can share this letter with Bullitt Satellite Messenger’s ADR provider, which in the UK is the Ombudsman Service

There are also instances where we would issue you with an ADR letter before eight weeks. You can expect an ADR letter if:

  • We’ve told you of the outcome of our investigation; and

  • The proposed outcome does not resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, and you have made us aware of this; and

  • We don’t intend to take any additional steps to resolve the complaint, or offer a different outcome.

Once we’ve issued you with an ADR letter, you can refer your complaint to the Ombudsman Service.

The service provided by the Ombudsman Service is independent, and there is no cost to you. If you decide to contact them, they will first assess whether your complaint is within the scope of complaints that they deal with. If it isn’t in scope, or the Ombudsman Service deems it to be malicious, they can refuse to handle the complaint.

Ombudsman Service contact details

Phone: 0330 440 1614

Ombudsman Service: Communications PO Box 730 Warrington WA4 6WU

Need another format?

If you need to receive this document in a different format such as large print or Braille, please contact us using the details above.

Did this answer your question?