Your privacy matters to us at Bullitt Satellite Messenger. We have created a privacy notice to help you understand how we use your personal information whenever we interact with you, for instance when you subscribe for one of our services. The full privacy notice can be reviewed here: https://app.bullitt.com/legal/privacy-policy. Our policy is to treat personal information which you share with us in a manner that complies with all our legal obligations, including ensuring that:
- any processing of personal information we undertake is fair, lawful and transparent;
- we collect personal information only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- any personal information we hold is accurate and kept up to date;
- we store personal information for no longer than is necessary (i.e. in order to fulfil the purposes of the processing it was originally collected for);
- the personal information we hold is stored and processed in a manner that ensures its security, using appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful access;
- we do not transfer personal information to another country without ensuring adequate safeguards are in place;
- data subject rights, including the right to request access to the personal information which we process, are respected; and
- breaches are reported to responsible authorities in accordance with regulatory requirements.
If you are looking for more information on how we process your personal data including on data security, data retention and lawful processing, please access our privacy notice https://app.bullitt.com/legal/privacy-policy.